A Packed Week

Well this last week was a PACKED one.  And super long considering that we essentially had 9 days between two P-Days.  Also I forgot my camera to the library!!!  But imma try and steal some pictures from my companion.  We had a TON of people cancel on us or not show up to their meetings, but we also were let in by this one catholic lady who is super cool and respectful and will start reading from the Book of Mormon.  We also went on 3 splits, one in Sopron, one here in Győr, one in Tatabánya, and then we went to Budapest to do Zone Conference.  I attached a picture of the map to give you some perspective.

Even though a lot of people didn't actually meet with us and we faced a lot of rejection, Elder Pulispiher and I were talking about how it's so weird that you can still feel a lot of happiness.  The Spirit is always with you, and you are able to feel the eternal satisfaction that you are doing the right thing.

In Zone Conference we focused on having good, productive studies.  If you really want to improve your personal scripture study, look in Chapter 2 of Preach My Gospel.  There are some GREAT suggestions in there.

Elder Hess and I were able to play guitar and violin, respectively, in church.  Next week is stake conference in Budapest so last week was probably my last week in Győr at church, if I get transferred next Tuesday (and I've been here for two transfers, so there is a higher possibility that I will).

In any case, I love the Gospel!!  I love the Book of Mormon and KNOW that I can't go a day without it.

I cant wait to see the fam-bam on skype pretty soon!

With love,
Martin elder

The Győr elders:  me, Elder McCann (from australia), elder P, and Elder Hess, from Layton Utah


where our week took us


​at Roli's house 


​eating icecream in Sopron​


Comments

Popular Posts