GYŐR Round 1

Hellóó everybody,

so now I am in Győr with Robinson elder from Layton Utah and we are having a BLAST as zone leaders.  First of all, Győr is seriously beautiful.  It actually feels like Europe, not like Hungary, which is like Europe, but kind of lame. lol. just kidding.  But Győr's beauty is like overwhelming.  I have dreams about being in Győr, and then I wake up, and I'm in Győr. lol.

Transfers were really fun, it was sad to leave Kecsekmét and all of the wonderful people there.  Seriously I love them so much.  When I first arrived in Kecskemét, it was harder to adjust to a lot of different things, but as I left, I found that I had really invested myself in that city, in the members, and especially in those who I saw or helped get baptized.

So the work has been going really well.  We went white boarding with the approach "what makes you happy" and then had everyone write on the board their answers.  There is a picture below.  I set up with this man, who we successfully met with and he came to church too!!

We are going to be going on a ton of splits this transfer in Szombathely, sopron, and pápa, as well as with the other elders in Győr.  Honestly i dont feel really like that type of missionary who is zone leader material or things like that, but this missionary told me "you arent called into leadership for what youve done but what you can become because of it". 

We are having some great work,and we're really close to baptism with a lot of our investigators.  I love serving the Lord and being one of his missionaries!!

We went on splits with the other elders and elder ballard, the district leader, reminds me of a combination of the kid off stewart little and oliver twist lol.  He's super sincere and a great, hard working missionary. We were whiteboarding, and i talked to this family for like an hour and a half about the gospel!! it was super crazy.  they ended up not wanting to meet with us, but it was a really cool conversation.

Church was really dope,3 of our investigators came, and one asked if he can get involved in home teaching before he is baptised.  The members are super sweet here; i love them so much already.

Have a great week!! Love you all!!.

Elder martin




my comp


Comments

Popular Posts