Baptism & New Mission President

HELLLOOOOO!!!!!!!

This past week was WONDERFUL and filled with a lot of miracles.  We had Szandra's baptism and the Spirit was SO strong. We did a musical number "I know that my Heavenly Father loves me" and I'm attaching a video below (i shared it with yall).  It was super good for Szandra and her grandma, and we're really excited for them to get callings and become fully involved in the Branch.  We had a lot of lessons with people we're teaching.  We also went to Kaposvár and had splits with the elders there!  Elder Castellano and I were let in by a man while tracting who said "elders!  I've lived in Sandy" haha people are throwing out all of the random Utah town references.  We went to do service at a home for mentally handicapped people (we do this every week) and this one woman who we sang Hungarian folksongs with last week screamed out "I thought you had died!"

I've been having a lot of scary dreams lately, one included that I was home and was depressed that I would never wake up in Hungary again ;( haha I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY and I love using all my time to invite others to Christ.  

sorry that its a bit shorter again this week, hopefully I'll have more time next week!

Love,
Martin elder

elder ballard and I







mountains on the way to Kaposvár


sunflower fields in the distance


The country's only sugar factory, in Kaposvár


Elder Thomsen and I with our member present, Klári


The Mészáros family!


the beautiful factory


us and the elders and sisters on splits after the baptism



Comments

Popular Posts