Great Week

Hello everybody!
This week I don't have a whole lot of time to email, but it was a great week nonetheless.  Elder Kearen from the Europe Area Presidency came and visited our mission. We had a wonderful conference about how to see people as children of God, how to attack our mornings and stick to the daily schedule. He quoted Jeffrey R. Holland in saying something along the effect of, "How you use your mornings will determine how successful your day is, how your mission is, and how your life is." Wow! I got to perform on violin with a few sisters who sang an arrangement of Joseph Smith's first prayer.

Yesterday a man walked into church and asked us if he could be baptized. Of course! Lívia prayed that she could find a way to stop smoking and the next day we taught her about the word of wisdom, and offered to bring some addiction recovery programs to her. She totally recognized that Heavenly Father answered her prayer and was super happy after the lesson.

Yesterday I skyped with my family for Mothers' Day. I love my mom! Without the sturdy foundation of good gospel habits that she and my dad have laid for me, I surely wouldn't be where I am today. She cares, she writes, she listens, she takes life by the horns and makes every situation advantageous. I am only surviving out here on my own because of her patience and love toward me. I LOVE HER!
Adam


Looking at Pest across the Duna from the Buda side



Buda hills



"Neighbors, knock bravely, I call the police on faith turners and peddlers!"
We are the faith turners!


Wow. Another tracting miracle


Comments

Popular Posts