To believe in God is to believe in yourself

Hello everybody!
Things are going really well, I only have 8 MINUTES to write this but whatevs.  Things be pretty toasty in Budapest, so I got haircut at branch house last P-Day. Luca is real Hungarian and is good at giving haircuts!  My companion is a ballroom dancer/football player and through me in the air.  We went to the Budapest zoo last pday. Pretty fun!  The ice cream below is a stand right next to our house that we always go to. Yum.
Ilona had her baptismal interview and passed with flying colors!! It only lasted an HOUR AND A HALF. In any case, she is excited for the 17th. Interviews were the last week at the mission home. things went well!
1 Nephi 7;12 "yea how is it that ye have forgotten that the lord is able to do all things according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exercise faith in him? wherefore, let us be faithful to him". The Lord can heal YOU! If you have faith in Him, by the transitive property, you also believe that he can perfect you.  To believe in God is to believe in yourself! Love you all!
Adam


eating at la piano


Zoo with seals


me and sister pransansaph from thailand


Hero square!




waking up at 6;30 on fast sunday



kürtös kalács with chocolate! yum


haircut by Luca at Branch house at P-Day, elder thomsen with the swag


Practicing my form for my companion to lift me into the air


unsuccessful first try


SUCCESS SUCCESS WE'VE DONE IT WE'VE DONE IT




Comments

Popular Posts