TRANSFERS, staying in Győr, saying goodbye

Sorry everyone I don't have a lot of time currently

We saw a lot of miracles, including people running after us while tracting in the cold to give us tea and finding a mouse to play with!  (sorry, those are the only pics I have).  also the one picture of the Viola Utca (street) is for Madeline because she play viola!

The transfer has come to an end, and my awesome companion Elder Robinson will be flying home Thursday to Layton, Utah.  We have seen so many miralces and I am excited to get Elder Pulsipher, coming at cha boi all the way from Nyíregyháza, where I started the mish!!  Ill say some more about him next week when I know more.

next week ill be able to upload more pics and tell you more about how amazing our final week was together.

Love you all!!  Thank you for your prayers and support!! I can feel them helping me.  The Church is true, the Savior lives!!

Sok szeretettel,
martin elder








Comments

Popular Posts